Monday, July 27, 2009

July at SBO.

Hey, she lives...



Here are a couple of projects I have created using the Collage Press Sweet Shop papers from SBO.
You can see them here


They are beautiful and great quality papers... so great to work with.



I tried my hand at altering this little box... yet to put any thing in it but was fun to give it a try.



And a layout, using the sketch provided by Ruth.



My challenge was to scrap yourself, and I used the beautiful Prima papers. Sadly when I up load it it appears sideways and that is not a good look. So go to SBO to see it if you are interested at all. It's in my gallery.
Sadly our months worth of band width was used up by 10th of July, so the computer is going snail pace making links nigh near impossible. Maybe next time. Ahh teens, you gotta love 'em.
I've also been doing a bit of knitting.. cool I know. I have finished a pair of socks and onto another... photos to follow when I can stand waiting for the computer to up load.
So get those layouts in for the challenges... and I think there may be a challenge coming up soon with a great prize. Keep a look out for that.
Love
Kate

2 comments:

skatey katie said...

k-n-i-t-t-i-n-g???
oh boy, are you forty or something?
hahahahaha - loved the party so much - finally took off the black nail polish this morning X

Kelly Slattery said...

Hi Katepai - just stopping in to say HI :o)