Monday, June 29, 2009

Two weekends ago..

I had a fabulous time in Ohope with some fantastic women.

We went to scrap book but we did so much more. Barb, a dear friend and I were there first so spent the Friday afternoon and most of the night talking, relaxing and laughing harder and for longer than I have in a long long time. We also DANCED... yep, I put the music on and started to boogie and two hours later we were hot, sweaty and hysterical with laughter at our very dodgy dance moves.

Anyway, thanks to Rachel, and Tarisota, I helped some of the ladies to create a little mini album inspired by Rachel Tuckers album she made for Tarisota this month.

Here are some of the creations...






Gorgeous!!!



So a very therapeutic weekend and was just what I needed with all that's going on in my life. The weather was amazing and I had a great run along the beach and a walk in the evening watching the sun go down.

Go to SBO and look at what the design team has been creating this month.

Here are a few sneak peeks of my layouts...




So go here for a look..

I had the pleasure of working with K & Company Madeline papers by Brenda Walton. Just gorgeous. Look here to see the product.

So that's what I've been up to. Got two more birthdays coming up. Brittany turns 17 on Saturday and Merlin turns 40 at the end of July. Looking forward to a huge party in Auckland, gonna dance all night!!!

Speaking of dancing.. watch this space cos this 40 going on 25 year old is going back to ballet classes. Sometimes you just gotta do something badly and just enjoy it. So that's my plan for next term.

Take care

Kate

4 comments:

skatey katie said...

total gorgeousness. especially all that dancing - we want pics of you doing ballet, k? X

Nicki said...

Love those bags and the albums. How nice to have some time to dance on your own. Have a great week.

Lara said...

enjoy the ballet! what gorgeous bags & albums. smiles.

stu said...

blog more!