Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Building Bridges

I have been on annual leave for most of October. I have spent some of that time seeing people I haven't seen in a while and catching up with family, old friends and new.

It has been a time of repairing and building bridges, re connecting with friends. I think I have done enough now, it is time to stop feeling like I have to explain, to stop feeling like it is my responsibility to help people understand, it is time to stop worrying about what others think of me. It is time for me to heal and move on. I am ready.
It is time to create a new life and to spend time re newing old friendships and creating new ones without fear of disapproval.

Christmas is coming and I am wholly unprepared. I love Christmas though I'm not sure what Christmas will look like for our family this year. However I still want to enjoy the build up.

Part of that is the SBO xmas competition on at the moment. Guest designers are setting the challenges and it is proving to be a great way to get into the Xmas spirit. Go check it out here



I have done a couple of lay outs with the beautiful Prima Specialty Papers. Gorgeous.










Again I quote Dr Seuss cos he rocks!!!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

Kate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your work, your blog will be posted on Scrappinoutloud.com on Jan 4