Thursday, November 20, 2008

Here's another one.


This was my entry for the October sketch challenge on SketchbookNZ. I used Basic Grey Urban Prairie papers from my Tarisota kit. Yes I was lucky enough to recieve 3 months Subscription for my 40th from some very special peeps.
It's very exciting cos I won this one. Also it is on the Basic Grey gallery and if I could turn Basic Grey into a link I would but I can't. Someone might tell me how to do that one day.

This one is also in the basic grey gallery. I did it for the Sketchbook Friday night challenge. I was picked out of the hat to win this aswell which was hillarious and got a lovely RAK from Scrappin'Patch.

I am also taking part in The Scrapbook Outlet's Very Sweet Christmas Competition.
First challenge was to create a Christmas countdown calender. I was admittedly a bit stumped for this one (I'm very afraid of Off the Page) but managed to put this little thing together made out of an old frame I had hanging around. A bit of BG some bling, tags and some beading.




Challenge two we were asked to make a set of three cards. This has set me on quite a card making spree. .




Lili had birthdays to go to last weekend so I made these



And then last but not least (for now anyway) there's nothing like a good catch up!!
My layout for the last No 8 wired challenge blog.



That's all folks. That certainly killed some time while I wait for my Tarisota pack to come. Rachels has come so I am eagarly awaiting the arrival of a most exciting pizza box. I think I better go out before I drive my teenage daughter crazy!!

5 comments:

Penny said...

Awesome fabulous delicious work Kate!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, Kate! It is all just so lovely.
Congrats on your wins! :-)

Hannah

Raewyn aka whinney said...

To make your words into a link, in a new wondow or tab find the website you wish to link up to then copy the address, go back to your blog post, click and highlight the word/s you wish to make into a link, then click on the LINK icon next to the text colour icon (hover your mouse over the icons to see what they are called). A new window should open up, right click and paste the website address into it click ok. Hope this works for you. It's easy when you know how. LOL
btw - beautiful layouts Kate, please keep sharing.
Raewyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, Just thought I would say congrats on your DT spot at STGs! Your work is gorgeous! See you there. Kim :-)

Sandra said...

Goodness these layouts are simply gorgeous!

Congratulations - well deserved