Friday, November 21, 2008

It's official

I got chosen for the Scrap the Girls contibutors/design team. This is my first go at this sort of thing and I am very excited. I must say with 4 daughters I am certainly qualified in the girls department. Anyway I am uber excited and it went up on the STG's blog today. Congratulations to the other 6 ladies aswell. I am so definately doing a little katepai jig around the place. I've got a couple more layouts to put up but I am actually off to work. Just wanted to post this fabuloso news. Annelie I see your name there too, go you. And Kim, Whoopee.
Katepai x x x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Kate!! Well done!
I was on the Scrap the Boys team, but it seems to have dropped off the face of the earth :-(
I'm sure you will have fun with this!

Raewyn aka whinney said...

Hey thats awesome news Kate, have bookmarked the STG site so look forward to seeing your work on the net.

Anonymous said...

Yay! It's going to be so much fun!!!

Sandra said...

Hey well done Kate. It will be awesome to see more of your work on the net.
Go You!!!!

Sonya said...

Congrats to you Kate, and looking at your scrapping I can quite see why you were choosen! Am off to have a look at STG now and will add it to my blog list! Will also add you so I can pop in to see your next creations!!

skatey katie said...

*doing the happy dance*
mwah X