Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some stuff I've been doing...


I bit of a back track here. I did this layout for the Sketchbook celebrity challengein October. The brief was to cut out patterned paper and use it on your layout. I used a beautiful Karen Russell pp and some lovely old hand made lace/doily.
Now believe me when you were married in the early '90's it's not easy to scrap wedding photos. My sister in law took this on black and white film while the photographer was doing his thing in colour.
Sadly,my wedding dress was stolen from my home not long after we were married but Mum still has her petticoat which I had borrowed for the day, I thought this photo showed it off as well as any.

Ok I can't work out how to stop any further photos going to the top so I will have to do separate posts.
Heck, I hope I get better at this.

Katepai

1 comment:

Raewyn aka whinney said...

I may be able to help with the photos too Kate (to stop them going to the top), email me if I can help. whinney at extra etc.
Raewyn