Monday, March 23, 2009

Autumn is here..

Sorry Kate G but it's true. I actually don't mind. I love the crisp sunny days of Autumn. Not so keen on still dark at 7.00am mornings though. The cat woke me, it was dark, thought I'd better check it was 6.00am like I thought it was but no it was 7.ooam. All kids still in bed. Aghh!!!

I ran 3 km this morning. I'm pretty chuffed with myself. Ok, so some could walk as fast as I run but it's still harder than walking. My body thinks so anyway.

Merlin is away for the next nearly 3 weeks. I will meet him in Auckland on Good Friday and we will be heading to Kaitaia for a wee holiday. Big road trip. Should be a lot of fun. Haven't seen Mum and Dad for ages.

Scrap the Girls are having a Creative Team call. Come and join a great team.

I will be getting my next Scrappin' Patch design team kit this week and some extras I had them pop in, so hope to have something to show for it in the next wee while. Has to be done before I go away.





I can't do a post without a picture so I will go look for one now.








This is a pic of the aprons Rachel and I made for Senz last year. We wear then to the classes and crops we take at Hastings Rubber Stamps.



Rachel is teaching classes at Senz again this year so don't miss out!! We hope to see you there.






This is the younger two girls Easter last year. The older two were at Easter camp. We will all be together this Easter at my Sisters place in Kaitaia so looking forward to some family photos.

We are starting out build up to Easter over at Scrappin' Patch soon so keep an eye out for some insiration. I hope to get started on mine this week.

Have a great week.

Kate

1 comment:

skatey katie said...

hello dahling.
soz am rather absent from the virtual world - love the ballet/hockey photos of lili.
hope you are having tons of girly moments and not missing merlin too much. or missing him tons and still ohk.
love and SUNSHINE lol X