Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why are they so

Fickle??

Lili does ballet.




This year in my usual bid to expose my children early to lots of activities (not as early as some) Lili started Gymnastics. I sometimes think she is too bouncy for ballet.

I was also keen for her to play a team sport. So since she had been talking about playing hockey since before she started school I suggested hockey.

Oh no she did not want to play hockey. Absolutely not. So after trying to convince her to no avail,I decided next year would be a better time to approach the idea of a team sport.

The day before yesterday someone asked her what sport she played and she said she was going to play hockey... what??

After telling her it was too late and she would have to wait til next year, I found out today that she can most likely join in at school on Wednesday lunch times.

SO here she is in our front yard in her brand new hockey gear.






Too cute.

Sent these pics to her Dad and he is stoked... he used to be into hockey big time. Lets hope she likes it!!LOL

Long story just so I could put up those photos of Lili.

Kate. x x x

2 comments:

Tracy L said...

Yep, they're fickle alright! Lovely photos of Lili. Looking forward to seeing you at the retreat this weekend, Kate.

Rach H said...

yeah go the hockey!
hey dude have a FAB weekend + also congrats on the creative team gig!!
I'm expecting big things as I'm sitting with you gals!!
gotta do us proud.
hey let me know when you are down my way + fingers crossed we can T up!! :)