Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wedding Anniversary

18 years of marriage. It's a bit of a milestone. Well done us, I say. So we went out for lunch between conference calls. It was nice. Happy Anniversary and then off to night shift. Life goes on!!!


This layout was completed a while ago. Submitted it to a design team call but not successful this time.







Love the light on Lili.

Just a quick post as I have been up all night and I am ready to crash. Just have to take Lili to school, go to the library and post office.... or maybe i'll do that after school and sleep.

See ya

Kate

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy Anniversary!! 18 years, that's really awesome! :-)

Sandra said...

Happy Anniversary Kate and Merlin.....I remember when you guys were just "an item" lol.
Well done you. I know you've had some hard times and I'm guessing there have been some wonderful ones too. May there be many more wonderful ones.....

Big hugs
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Congrats from us too ! 18 years .... did you get married when you were teenages ? LOL

Gosh I really do love that layout of Lili, stunning !!

inspired2create said...

Fab layout Kate, I love how you use all that fussy cut paper. Happy anniversary too, don't the years just fly by?

skatey katie said...

HA!!!
is that header photo from the K' Rd days???
you rockers.
love your togetherness.
kisses X

scraplvlea said...

Hey happy anniversary guys. Were thinking of you on Monday. We counting down to our own 18 years. Tell Rachel - yes we were married really really really young!! Hehe.