Thursday, April 30, 2009

More peeks

Here are a few more projects I have been working on for Autumn Escape. Rachel and I are leaving early tomorrow and will be found wandering the shops and cafes of Taupo before checking into the resort for an O for Orsome weekend!!!





Here's a layout I made with a few Prima goodies...




Oh that's little, never mind... it's not the best photo of the layout actually but my camera batteries went dead and some charmer had "borrowed the other set" Hmmmm I have no idea who.


Here's a sneak of a little door hanging I have made for Lili...




Using some My Minds Eye papers.

I've had a blast making all these projects, I just hope people will like them!!

Ok, I'm off to continue packing. I will post pictures of all the layouts etc when I get back.

See ya

Kate.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Have a great time Kate and I don't think you need worry about people liking them as the sneaks look great. LOL.

Ruth Philps said...

Have a fabulous time in Taupo....she says with a sinking heart....just wanting to come home.

I love the Prima layout and what a great way to use their papers because some of them can be a bit full on!!

The sneak peak door hanger looks so pretty I have been meaning to make some acetate butterflies for layouts and yours looks fab...did you stamp them or are they purchased overlays?

Either way hope you had a great time in Taupo I'm sure it was very successful.