Sunday, April 5, 2009

Time for a catch up..

Where to start?? Lots has happened.


Merlin has been away touring with the Wiggles. Lili thinks he is a legend!! He is!!!


I have resigned from the Scrappin' Patch design team, sad, in order to take part in some design work for Autumn Retreat, happy. I would have liked to do both but was unable to continue with Scrappin' Patch and take part in the other so I had to resign. SO that was disappointing but I am very thrilled to be on the Autumn Escape design team.


Speaking of Autumn Escape, you would be mad to miss it. It is going to be awesome. It really is going to be an escape. Something we all need every now and then. So if you haven't already made this event a priority you need to go here and register.


I've just returned from Sketchbook Scrap camp. Rachel and I had a great time and Rachel's class went very well. A long way to go but we met some lovely ladies and had a great time. I loved meeting the Scrappin' Patch design team girls. Great people.
Because Merlin was away too, I had to leave the kids home alone from Thursday to Sunday. I found it quite stressful and although it went relatively smoothly I won't be doing that in a hurry again. However when I got home the house was vacuumed, dishes done, bathroom scrubbed, washing done and my bed made with clean sheets on it. All this by B1 and B2. I am so impressed and thrilled. What great kids!!!

Crafty Tart had their shop there selling product and I was most impressed with the lay out and amount of product they had. Also what lovely people.


Scrap the girls have their next challenge up. We are having such a great response. I did this layout for this months challenge which is a colour challenge.



I am on annual leave for two weeks now and will be making the long trek to Kaitaia to visit my family. We leave on Thursday morning and meet Merlin in Auckland then up to Kaitaia Good Friday.

Brylee has Independence Games in New Plymouth the following weekend and is going by herself with no family support this year. We usually all go and have a great time but it just isn't going to work for us all to go. She will be well looked after by the rest of the team though.

I need an early night after lots of late nights at scrap camp.

Kate

2 comments:

Ruth Philps said...

I'm sorry you had to give up Scrappin patch but yay for Autumn Escape....I'm still hoping to win the lottery before it starts!!

Have a lovely Easter...the weather looks lovely my DH has been watching the cricket on the TV it's motivating him to go but not enough to get the DIY done!!lol!!

skatey katie said...

i wanna know if merlin has picked up any singing-and-dancing tips?
happy holidays X