Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh Flipperdee dooda!!!!

Autumn Escape 1 week away... forget the gorgeous boots forget that they are a size too big and forget that I have to wear inner soles x 2 to make them fit me.... it's Autumn Escape in 1 week so it's all ok!!!! Can't wait actually!!!

Here's some sneak peeks of some of the work I've done with the gorgeous product I was sent.








Still more to do this weekend. I am having so much fun. Just very scary when sending the images to Nic. All the insecuruties come flooding back. But we all suffer from that huh???
So another scrapping weekend. Wahoo!!!
Oh and I will be breaking in the Vondas so I can be hip and cool at said Autumn Escape.!! LOL
Kate x x x

4 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Good luck and most of all ... have fun!!!

Angela said...

looks like I'll have to wear my docs too!!!

Sandra said...

Hey..Kate. I will see you there. I can't wait either. I'm looking forward to seeing what you Creative Team girls have come up with (that was not supposed to sound like pressure!!)

skatey katie said...

yeah who cares about the docs - at least they LOOK fabulous - better too big than too small lol.
i have nearly finished my art journal - it is rather scrapbooky and i am rather pleased with myself lol.
and there are about twenty pages of it. yep - nearly all over red rover X