Tuesday, May 5, 2009

But wait there's more...

Here are a few more layouts done for Autumn Escape.


This was actually a little door hanging for Lili.



A little Kaiser tag album... well the front page any way.




We were provided with some Cosmo Cricket Lil Man papers. Rachel did an amazing girls lay out with boy papers so that left me with the daunting task of doing some boy lay outs. So here they are.








I love my gorgeous nephews. Hope my sis likes these cos they will be winging their way to her.




So that was about it. I had one more that I finished at the retreat. Haven't photographed that yet. Plus a few that I actually did at AE. Will post those another day.



Here is the photo of our table of girls at retreat.



These are the best ladies ever. We had such a laugh. Thanks girls for making it such a highlight for me.

We've just had a great class at Hastings Rubber Stamps. Hopefully some of the girls from class will be at Autumn Escape next year. I know I will be.

Good night.

Kate x x x

4 comments:

Andrea B said...

Kate, Kate .. please e-mail me! Have lost your e-mail address again my computer dies and I've lost Rachel's to bug her for it! Andrea (SBO)

Unknown said...

Awesome LO's Kate, fantastic work. I had a great time at Autumn Escape too :)

Unknown said...

P.S: Loved your coat hanger project its stunning. We have got some awesome new chipboard coat hangers coming in soon (hopefully next week) and I think they have a wire hook from memory they are a really lovely style though, can't wait to have a play, I've seen some used with the bobble trim also.

Rach H said...

you do boy Lo's so well. :)
I didn't realise they were yours.