Monday, May 18, 2009

Step class, staying up all night and a layout.

I've been walking, and then it needed to be running also known as jogging so when I went past the local gym I decided maybe just maybe I should set foot in there and check out the classes... not called aerobics any more folks.

Well I ended up doing a step class... everything is franchised Les Mills styles and it was fun. I forget my age and was a little over zealous... also no one told me you could lower the step and the next day and the next I was very sore!!! I think I will go back because it was fun and took brains and co ordination and I like that. Sometimes walking and running can be so boring!!!

Seems the night shifts are killing me slowly but I feel I am dying quicker than if I wasn't doing them. I have cut down, now that's great, but one week a fortnight I do three and I just don't seem to be able to get my head around that. This is a three week and I find myself thinking of ways I can get out of doing the third shift...

Enough moaning already.. right here is a layout I actually did at Autumn escape, not for the creative team stuff. Hope you like it.


My dear friend Leanne ( a very talented scrap booker I might add) took this shot of Lili at the lake. Thanks Leanne.

Well I wish I had something very exciting and clever to say but I don't so... see ya.

Kate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO Kate, good on you for exercising sounded like fun, unfortunately I'm just not that motivated...lol. I can imagine about the night shifts but you have such an exciting job so that must make up for it :)

skatey katie said...

lol - you don't need to SAY it - we already know you are exciting and clever!
am LOVING your red hair - you look just like you did when we were twenty five!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahaha X