Sunday, May 10, 2009

I love you Mum

Happy Mothers Day!!

Thanks for being a great Mum.




I want to thank you for my wonderful childhood.




Thanks for being brave and adventurous and bringing us to New Zealand.

For the wonderful days living in paradise...




Days on the beach, wonderful camping holidays in Hahei, Waipu and Waiwera.


Fabulous rural living, animals and space.








The best Christmas and Easter egg hunts ever!!!



For all the creativity you had, sewing, art, crafts, gardening, and the love of these things you instilled in me.

For hours spent making my ballet costumes..



And of course always being there through my own journey of motherhood.




These are just a few special memories of my childhood. Thanks so much for being a great mother to me and Andy and Jo.

All my love and respect

your daughter

Kate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a lovely idea and wonderful tribute to your MUM Kate, really inspiring!

lydie said...

what a wonderul "thanks" !!!!! I will surely do the same if you let me do !!!
Thank for your comment on my blog... i'm very glad to now that New zeland poeple look at my layout !!!
Couldn't you use any translator ??? look at this :
http://www.orange.fr/bin/frame.cgi?u=http://traduction.orange.fr
Thank !!!