Sunday, February 8, 2009

Back to School.

Yes all back at school on full time table last Thursday. Three at high school and one at primary. Everybody came back happy and relaxed. Phew!!!

Great long weekend. Scorching hot days spent at the beach, pools and of course scrap booking. There have been some challenges going on over at Scrappin' Patch

This was my challenge... Still time to complete it by the way and win a little prize...





Create a layout with hand cut leaves and/or vines. Easy challenge.

Speaking of challenges.. Scrap the Girls has posted their February challenge. Use ephemera on a scrap book page. They even have a link to a definition of ephemera if you need it. Here is my take on the challenge this month




I used Brylee's ID bracelet and her hospital cot card as my ephemera. I thought I collected a whole lot of that sort of stuff but it seems I have not so I had difficulty finding something for this challenge.



I have also completed one of my assignments for Scrappin' Patch. That will go up on the forum later this month. I might just have to do some sneak peaks!!

Hope you all had a great Waitangi weekend!!

Kate x x x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your FEB take on Scrap-the-girls, I too collected the ID braclets and have them somewhere here... it's always special to keep those sorts of things.

skatey katie said...

oh i LOVE your roman sandals header kate!!! (might have to nick that idea next month when we're all back to school lol)
and i love the photos of you with baby-brylee!
what a cute momma X

Carol said...

Hi Kate,love your blog and creations,I have left a blog award on my blog for you. Have a great day :)
carol

Anonymous said...

I love your layouts Kate, just gorgeous! Have an award for you on my blog. Kim

Tracy L said...

Gorgeous layouts, Kate, especially love the Thistle one - great colours! Now you can get back into your scrapping, lol.