Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Scrapping on a budget..

Scrappin' Patch sent me a few bit and pieces to create a layout and more if I could, for less than $10. Here's what I came up with from 3 pieces of paper, a piece of ribbon and a few flowers and brads.


Simple but quite cute. The products for these projects can be found here. It is the Making Memories Delaney range of patterned paper. All the products and costs are listed here..

The instructions are posted here..

Still working on my second project for Scrappin' Patch. Will be finished by Friday.

Kate

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Well done! Clever you!! Love this page. I have left a blog award for you on my blog, if you wish to collect it.

Linda Beeson said...

Your ribbon frame is totally fabulous! So love the colors of everything too.