Monday, February 23, 2009

Just Delish!!

Here's the lay out I have been working on with product sent to me by Scrappin' Patch.


I have used the Delish Designs Bistro collection of papers and some of their embellishments. Found here in the shop.








And some close ups..








I am now getting ready to pack up and go to one of my favourite events of the year. Rotorua Scrap Camp. I have had the best times there over the years and can't wait to get there again and have a blast. So roll on this weekend.

Have a great week. HopefullyI will have something to show for a weekend of non stop scrap booking.

Kate

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Ooohh Kate. I hope you have fun at scrapcamp. I FULLY intended to be there this year but unfortunately it has clashed with a retreat I have to go to for a work contract I have. I have told them the retreat better be good coz I've given up something BIG to be there :-(

Scrap lots, laugh lots and have a blast.

PS: Loving those delish design paper layouts. Colours and paper rolling look awesome.

Hannah said...

Beautiful layout, Kate!
Have a blast at camp!