Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How good is this?...

I have just recieved the news that I have been chosen to be a part of Scrappin' Patch's design team. Yes... you better believe it coz it's true... I have, along with 3 other awesome ladies, Annelie Maddock, Tracy Leroy and Delys Cram, been asked to make up the first design team. So I am like a pig in mud actually. Totally stoked!!! (A little surprised). Slightly apprehensive, for all sorts of reasons,not least my persisting lack of faith in myself, but mostly excited. Yeah, so bring it on!!! Its a great team. Also Beverley Cunningham and Heidi Barclay are guest designers so that's awesome too.

So doing a huge happy dance over here at my place.

Also made this...


yes another recycled tin.
I just love the little gold bird.
I have no idea what I'll put in it.
Still it just looks good hanging around
the house spreading it's Christmas cheer.

And this is what our Christmas tree looks like at night... well sort of... only better. Hmmmm, I'm dreaming of..... a DSLR....


Lili had a haircut the other day. She specifically requested a fringe, (try explaining a cowlick to a 6 year old) so here she is with her fringe.. so cute. However I had to follow her around the house to try and get a shot of her and she did NOT under any circumstances want a photo taken. This was one of the best... yes you should see the others.



So that must be enough boring dribble from me. Happy mid December to you all.

Katepai. x x x

6 comments:

lianne said...

congrats Kate thats awesome news, and your tins are beautiful, I love the tissue flower.

Anonymous said...

Huge congratulations on your DT position, Kate! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Hannah

Vicki said...

What fantastic news - huge congratulations from me too. LOL over the fringe - my daughter has just gone back to having one too but she's 16!

Rach said...

Yeah you go girl ... you know how I feel about your work ... YOU ROCK ! Congrats to you.

skatey katie said...

that is really exciting kate!
GO YOU!!!!!
loving the newly fringed lili!!
mwah X

Tracy L said...

Hey Kate; huge congrats on the DT, I love your work and am not at all surprised you made it. I am so glad we are on the team together! And I can totally relate to the 'slight apprehension'; I am feeling quite out of my depth! But you needn't worry, your work is so gorgeous!