Friday, December 5, 2008

I made this.




I made this last night. I am so pleased with how it has turned out. I hope to make another one at least. I love using old stuff, and re-cycling bits and pieces. Rachel spotted these tins when we were out for a walk. They were in someones recycling. Cool coffee tins. We walked by thinking, no we shouldn't, then I thought nah stuff it they're cool I want them so we grabbbed them. So glad I did.
I am totally in love with the tissue paper flowers. They are gorgeous!!!
SO when I'm not working a the hospital I will be busy creating Christmassy stuff.
PS. Anyone know why my 1st Dec post has the 30th November date and how to change it???
See ya!
Katepai

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

One mans trash is another mans treasure. Wonder if they want them back now??? LOL. Just gorgeous Kate.

skatey katie said...

Anyone know why my 1st Dec post has the 30th November date and how to change it???

*click mouse*
blogger dashboard
settings
formatting
scroll down to "time zome" and click "GMT + 12:00 AUCKLAND"
scroll down page and click "SAVE SETTINGS"

hope that works!!!

luff from katie-the-blog-geek X

Mrs Frizz said...

Wouldn't mind a couple of them myself Kate ... totally gorgeous ...

kate blue said...

it's all about reducing , reusing and recycling...very awesome creation!

Ruth Philps said...

Those Coffee tins definately needed recyling.....just not how the original owners thought!! (I would've picked them up too).
Love love love the tissue flower on top!!

Sonya said...

Love that kate!! Totaly beautiful. Clever you.

Tracy L said...

Those tins are so lovely, Kate.