Sunday, December 28, 2008

Summer time

I made this layout using Pink Paislee patterned papers and some vintage lace and flowers. I really like the sweet summery look. And the yummy ice creams.




I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas Day and you are enjoying this glorious summer. I am on anuual leave and have started my regime of walking up the goat track on Te Mata peak. It feels bad at the time but it feels so good afterwards.

I'm looking forward to some fun days on the beach with the kids.

Happy holidaying

Kate x x x

3 comments:

Tracy L said...

Oh, gorgeous layout, Kate!

Ruth Philps said...

Beautiful!!! I love the sharp contrast of the black leaves with the soft pink flowers.
ps: Stunning notebooks too, love your choice of papers and colours.
Happy New Year

tessa said...

beautifull layout!