Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas evening

We had 20 people, family and friends for Christmas dinner. It was wonderful, and all done on two hours sleep. We had a lovely Christmas day and Merlin and I were just so thrilled with the thought the girls had gone to with their gift giving this year.


My best present.... when my 16 year old suggested they all sleep together on Christmas Eve, much to the delight of Lili (6 yrs) .. so sweet and precious. I really am blessed to have such an amazing family.

I hope your Christmas was fun and relaxed as well.

Kate

2 comments:

Tracy L said...

Sounds like a great Christmas, Kate. I hope you have a fantastic 2009!

skatey katie said...

oh i love that "little women" moment on christmas eve - all the daughters so happy to be together.
love that your christmas was so much fun - here's wishing you a wee nana nap or two to catch up on your sleep!
mwah X