Monday, January 19, 2009

Blog awards

Ok so I'm pretty new to this blogging thing but it seems there are blog awards going around. I've been awarded the same award called a Lovely Blog Award from two lovely ladies.

The first from Amanda Go visit her blog. Thanks Amanda.

Another from Heidi Thanks Heidi.

Apparently I'm s'posed to nominate 7 people but I think every one I follow has been awarded pretty much so I might just give that part a miss. Hope that's ok.

My husband is back from Malaysia tonight so it's very exciting.

We're off to Parachute music festival this weekend with the kids so have to get my scrapping stuff done before I go. Might be some late nights I think.

See ya.

Kate x x x

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh...Parachute...now there's a blast from the past. Hope you all enjoy it and I'm sure you'll see lots of old friends.

skatey katie said...

so excited for the romantic rendezvous.
oh, and enjoy the rocker weekend!
have ya pack your earplugs? lol X