Sunday, January 4, 2009

This time of year

is all about setting goals,new beginnings, fresh starts. It reminds me of getting my new exercise books at school and promising myself that this time every page would be neat and beautiful examples of gorgeous work. So, inspired by Heidi from Scrappin' Patch I set about creating a layout about my goals for this year.



I'm actually rather pleased with this layout but I have to say it looks better in real life. It doesn't look so good photographed. Anyway, I hope to be able to tick off each promise to myself at the end of the year.

What are your goals, wishes, word for 2009?

Kate

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely layout. I blogged about my goals for 2009, but hadn't really thought about scrapping them. Perhaps I will! ;-)

Hannah

Katepai said...

blairsboys said...
That's a lovely layout. I blogged about my goals for 2009, but hadn't really thought about scrapping them. Perhaps I will! ;-)


Yes you should go for it Hannah.

KAte

skatey katie said...

kate!
lookit your new rainbow header! love it.

and i love your goal to
go easy on myself and others
perfect. i still can't shake that.

although i have spent the whole week refusing to clean out the garage (again) in the hopes of ditching my Responsible Mother Persona in favour of the new Fancy Free Student Persona.
think it'll work? it'll take a miracle
(movie line)
mwah X

Tracy L said...

I don't do resolutions ('cos I don't stick to them, lol), but I think your layout is just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love the New Year's Goals page. The best.
RubberChickenGirl
AKA Shellie Gruber