Friday, January 30, 2009

Hi, I'm back...

Went to Parachute Music Festival and had a great time. Met up with people I only see when I go there, it's like our yearly catch up. It was so hot, very dusty and noisy but a great time was had by all.


Anyhow this is where I spent most of the weekend...




Working at my brothers shop selling jewellery.

My brother has a very cool car and caravan which was parked by the Plug Stand so here it is with my girls in it...






I have been scrap booking this week but not anything I can put up here yet. Something for Scrap the Girls and some other lay outs.

I still haven't done my 52Q cards. Seem to be having a creative block over those.

Still, I am going great guns this year. Enjoying every moment of it. My Scrappin' Patch kit is on it's way to me and I can't wait to get stuck into the projects they set me.

Hope to get my 52Q cards done this weekend and post them up here.

Katepai x x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like parachute was fun ... I'm not keen on huge crowds but I would have liked to see Casting Crowns play.