Thursday, January 22, 2009

A challenge

Hi everybody,

I'm off to a young persons music festival where I will try to be hip and cool and fail miserably. Still it will be fun embarrassing my teenagers. I will actually be working on my brothers stall in the retail village selling cool jewellery so I will get to wear that, there's an up side to everything.

Any way I have just put up the challenge over at Scrappin' Patch. It's a day early because I'm going to no computer land. The challenge is to use fabric somewhere on your lay out. So go ahead and join in. You might win a cute little prize from Scrappin' Patch.


Here's my take on the challenge...




I'm now 3 questions behind on Emily's Q52. I will catch up. I promise!!!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Happy scrapping!!

Katepai. x x x

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Are you going to Parachute? We usually go, but not this year. My parents go every year though - they are in their 50's but cooler than any teenager! LOL! Both of them are actually working on site this year, Mum in the medical centre and Dad in the artist cafe!! ;-)

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend Kate.

Very cute photo and great layout.

Hey I am 3 questions behind too, with 52Q.

Anonymous said...

love the layout.

Lara said...

what a gorgeous layout. ditto Hannah's question - was it parachute?

Katepai said...

Yes it was Parachute. It was great. Very hot and dusty and sweaty but still fun. Came home totally exhausted. Kids had a great time though.

Kate

Sonya said...

Beautiful LO! And you must be very brave to parachute! I hate climbing a ladder - let alone parachuting-(sook aint I!)